Tell us what features you would like in future versions of SoundSoap. Press the "Vote" button on ideas others have posted that you like or that are the same as your idea.

Peak

How about a forum for Peak users? We can moderate it ourselves. I think that's a nice gesture, seeing how probably many of us bought Peak 7 on the promise of multitrack capabilities. Or you could bring back Peak, or make Sound Soap 5+ the new Peak (adding Peak functions).

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James BetrosJames Betros shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DarrinDarrin commented  · 

OMG - is that the problem? Peak won't work with Sierra? Isn't there a way to do a little update for us? Come on !!!

• JohnJohn commented  · 

Adding to earlier comment to bring back Peak, It does not function with MacOS Sierra

• JohnJohn commented  · 

PLEASE BRING BACK PEAK. I HAVE PEAK PRO 7 AND SON’T NEED A NEW LEARNING CURVE! Currently am on a Mac with Sierra

• greygrey commented  · 

Peak 7, Working here
        El Capitan 10.11.6

• WolfWolf commented  · 

Yes, pleas bring Peak back. Or is there any way to update my Peak 6 to 7?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I wish Peak 7 would come back to life. I bought it in 2011 and Bias died in 2012.
        Feel a bit ripped off. I do have sound soap 5 and it is great.

• Cris is BlissCris is Bliss commented  · 

I bought Peak Pro 6 and RepliQ and I'm happy to read other people are interested in Peak. Even though I sometimes have difficulty using the product (some features don't work with newer Mac OS, or maybe I'm just not setting thing correctly ie I cannot get Peak to playback through my MOTU 2408, it sends out some signal that causes the 2408 to go haywire and the only fix is to re-install the Audio Drivers) In fact I'm afraid to upgrade to El Capitan for fear that Peak will not work at all. However, I still use Peak as my final step before releasing a record, and it is the only thing I use if I want to burn audio CD's. BRING BACK PEAK!!!!!!!!!! We need support. It was/is a great product.

• jackjack commented  · 

Peak ist almost lost...But I use it on yosemite, cause of the good sound quality for example in time stretching.
        I think it won't work with El Capitan or Sierra - so please make Sound Soap the new peak. Forget about users having paid for the things you can deliver. (I'm one of them too) But make peak work again - as it is.

And please let people post on the forum - you announced it more than 3 times. And no one can post anything - WHY???

Feedback and Knowledge Base