Share problems and solutions with other users

Does soundsoap+5 have a plugin for Final Cut Pro X? 10.4?

From peoples comments about Soundsoap+5 and other software I'm assuming that it no longer is being updated for Final Cut Pro either? I just moved to a new machine, installed +5 and the plugin is not in FCPX.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Paul Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In case this helps any one. What I learned the hard way was that when you purchase the plugin it seems to be essential to do a fresh install from the purchase link. Some how this fresh install seems to be different from the demo install. Restart your computer for good measure. And the fresh purchased install then goes and puts the required files into the right place so you can access the plugin inside FCPX directly. My mistake seems to be that I entered the serial in the demo which technically makes it work but still not in FCPX! The latter worked for me with SoundSoap 5.1 & FCPX 10.4-2. Some clarity from the Plugin manufacture would be great. Particularly as the plugin is so awesome!!!

• Paul Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish there was some clarity about this. I bought the plugin and really love it. But I can not find it in the Effects Browser in the Audio section in FCPX 10.4.2. Maybe this broke at some Point? So far support have not been much of a help. Would love to get this working in FCPX as advertised on the site!?!

• Tracy Valleau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just bought 5+ today, and you guys freaked me out. The plugin is there, however. Click on Effects/audio and look for Soundness.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I’m curious as well. Just moved to a new machine and am trying to get the plugin to show up in FCPX. What’s the workaround Antares?

Feedback and Knowledge Base