1. In Premiere CC, under Options/Preferences... click on the "Audio" section.
2. Click on the "Audio Plug-Ins Manager..." button.
3. Here you can add the path to the VST Plug-ins folder SoundSoap is installed at:
4. Click "Apply." Premiere will scan for plug-ins and SoundSoap should appear in the list. Click OK.
5. Under Effects>Audio Effects in the Media Browser, you will find SoundSoap, which you can drag onto the audio on a clip in the timeline. To bring up the SoundSoap user interface, click on the "Effect Controls" tab in the Inspector, then click on SoundSoap's "Custom Setup > Edit..." button.
Note: Adobe Premiere Elements and versions of Adobe Premiere Pro prior to CC 2014 do not support third party VST plug-ins such as SoundSoap.