If you purchased your product through the Mac App Store, then the software was automatically installed and activated on your computer, and you can skip this section.
To install the product, double-click on the installer that was downloaded from the link you received with your purchase receipt. For example, if you downloaded a file called “SoundSoap.pkg”, double-click on this file in the Finder to open the installer. Follow the instructions presented to you by the installer to complete the installation process.
SoundSoap must be activated to work on your computer. Keep in mind that for each license of your software – the software may only be used by one user, on one computer system at a time. If you have used both of your activations, and need to activate the software on a new computer, you will need to first de-activate one of the activated computers before you are issued a new activation for the new computer.
1. Enter your activation code and email address. If you use more than one email address, be sure to make a note of which one you registered with – this will make managing your Soundness Registration Account faster and simpler in the future. Tip: Copy your activation code from your purchasing receipt and paste it into the first activation code text field box.
2. Click the “Activate” button. Once the software is activated, you can optionally register your product. Registering your software will allow you to receive product update information, tips, and other useful support resources.
Requirements for Activation:
1. The software must first be installed. Follow the instructions you received following the purchase of the product to install the software on your computer.
2. Your activation code must be available. Depending on how you obtained the software, the activation code will be provided in various ways:
• In downloaded purchases – in an email receipt from Soundness
• When bundled with another product – in the accompanying materials for the product the software is bundled with. Check with the manufacturer of the product the software is bundled with for more information.
3. The computer you are activating the software on must have internet access available.
1. Click on the Soundness product logo on the bottom right of the user interface to bring up the deactivation screen.
2. Enter your registration email address and click the "Deactivate" button.